Articling & Co-op Students
As an approved training office, we have a comprehensive and established co-op and articling student program. Our goal is to help aspiring Accountants build bright and lasting careers. For Articling students, we know that passing the modules in the CPA Professional Education Program and the Common Final Exam (CFE) is a big deal. As a result, we are committed to giving students everything they need to reach these milestones and we have a 87%+ CFE pass rate (in the last 5 years) to prove it. As a Co-op or Articling Student, you will have access to mentorship from supervisors, managers and partners, in-house training and real-world exposure to all types of client work. So why not start your career out here as a Co-op or Articling student!
What do we do?
We help people succeed, by adding value to our client’s businesses with every encounter.
- Public accounting
- Personal and Corporate tax
- Business valuations, mergers, and acquisitions
- Financial projections, forecasting and reporting
- Bookkeeping and payroll
- Wealth Planning
Who do we work for?
We work for entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals that live, work and play in our community.
- Small and medium owner-managed businesses
- Charities, non-profit organizations, and professional associations
- Businesses ranging from the local corner store to large-scale manufacturing plants, and everything in-between
What will your job be?
You will work on files from start to finish with ongoing guidance and training from Designated Professionals. We have the environment to help you succeed.
- Work on Compilation Engagements, Review and Audit Engagements
- Provide professional advice and support to clients to assist them with their business needs
- Complete corporate and personal tax returns
- Identify issues, potential solutions and make recommendations
- Maintain a good understanding of accounting software
INTERESTED IN APPLYING TO ARTICLE WITH KBH?
SEND US YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME & TRANSCRIPTS
Articling & Co-op Postings
We’re Looking for A New Addition to Our Team
We are currently recruiting Articling Students for May or September 2024 for our Edmonton office. We have a young, diverse and dynamic environ...