Articling & Co-op Students
As an approved training office we have a comprehensive and established articling program. Our goal is to help burgeoning accountants build bright and lasting careers.
We’re young and dynamic and we believe in hands-on mentoring and leadership. We will guide and assist you along your articling term, so you can become an outstanding CPA.
Those who receive a KBH offer will earn their CPA designation through hands-on, attentive training and mentorship from our skilled employees. One of our main goals is to help our students prepare for the CFE exam. We are proud of our talent, and excited to put our expertise to work for you.
To learn more about student recruitment and life at KBH click here
- want amazing mentorship and support?
- think big and think smart?
- take on challenges and conquer them?
- take initiative and ask questions?
- want Fridays off in the summer?
- want to work with a firm that has a 94% UFE pass rate since 2000?
- want to contribute to local charities of choice through our Casual Day fundraisers?
…Then we want to meet with you. Apply to article with KBH by submitting your cover letter, resume and transcripts. Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org